GRC’S WEBINAR ON CONFLICT AND HUNGER IN YEMEN: FIVE YEARS INTO YEMEN’S WAR. REFLECTIONS ON THE WORLD’S WORST HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
On 22 July 2020, Global Rights Compliance, with their distinguished guests, will discuss the human cost of starvation as a method of warfare, including its impact on stability, with unique field perspectives from the frontlines of Yemen, including the toll COVID-19 is taking on humanitarian needs and access. It will also consider the response by the UN Security Council, past and prospective.
- Rasha Jarhum – Co-founder and Director of the Peace Track Initiative and founding member of the Women’s Solidarity Network in Yemen.
- Muna Luqman – Chairperson Food for Humanity Foundation
- Martin Gallagher – Political Coordinator, Permanent Mission of Ireland to the United Nations, New York
- Joe Holmes – Partner, Global Rights Compliance
- Catriona Murdoch – Partner, Global Rights Compliance – moderating
For registration, please visit: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zmlcWqJ0SjyBxWLy9cBwtw
The event will be live streamed on GRC’s Facebook page as well.